Cognistat's Two Versions and Three Formats
The Original Cognistat is available in three different formats:
- Cognistat Assessment System (CAS-II) : a web-based, computer-assisted format with electronic data records (EDR) and longitudinal data analysis capabilities – ideal for multi-center use.
- Cognistat Paper: the original Cognistat paper-and-pencil test.
- Cognistat Active Form: a new computerized PDF format that does not require web access and has a built-in expert system to assist in evaluating Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) – ideal for situations where web access is not available or not permitted.
Each format has its own individual starter kit, which provides everything needed to begin testing
Cognistat Five is also available in three formats:
- Cognistat Five: a web-based format with the MCI Index, electronic data records (EDR) and longitudinal data analysis capabilities.
- Cognistat Five Paper: a two-page paper-and-pencil version of Cognistat Five.
- Cognistat Five Active Form: a new computerized off-line PDF format with the MCI Index and which can also upload data to an on-line database and electronic data records (EDR) - ideal for situations where web access is not available or not permitted.
Each Cognistat Five format also has a unique starter kit.